Terms and Conditions
These rules apply to all skaters and guests. By purchasing a ticket and or entering The Campus, you agree to abide by them.
You must obey management and or stewards at all times
You must listen for and comply with announcements
Please be considerate of other skaters, especially when the rink may be busy
You must always skate in an anti-clockwise direction
Ensure skates are fastened securely and wear appropriate clothing
Enter the premises if under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Climb on or over or sit on the barriers
Skate at an excessive speed
Endanger the safety of others in any way
Eat or drink or drop litter on the ice
Smoke or use e-cigarettes anywhere inside the marquee or food areas
Skate in a chain of more than two skaters
Wear clothing that restricts vision
Carry anyone on the ice
Carry bags or wear headphones on the ice
Chip, throw or spray ice
Use mobile phones on the ice
No spins or jumps during public sessions
Summer camp refund policy-there will be no refunds for summer camp. If you are unable to come, we will allow you to switch weeks as long as we are notified prior to the Wednesday before the week of camp your child is going to attend. If you cannot change to a different week, a store credit will be issued that can be used for anything at the campus. If you do not notify us by the Wednesday before the week of camp you child is supposed to attend, you will not receive any refund including store credit.
Ice Rink Rentals-When you reserve ice time, there will be no credit or refund whatsoever. Once you reserve it, you must use the ice time or lose it.
By using our website, you agree and understand that the information and material contained in this website implies and constitutes your consent to the terms and conditions mentioned below.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY ACCOUNTABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS COMPLETELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Our collection, use, disclosure, and processing of personal information about individuals will vary depending upon the circumstances. This privacy notice is intended to describe our overall privacy and data protection practices. In some cases, different or additional notices about our data collection and processing practices may be provided and apply to our processing of certain personal information
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
· Provide, operate, and maintain our website
· Improve, personalize, and expand our website
· Understand and analyze how you use our website
· Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
· Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
· Send you emails
· Find and prevent fraud
OUR COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Generally, we collect your personal information on a voluntary basis. However, if you decline to provide certain personal information that is marked mandatory, you may not be able to access certain Services or we may be unable to fully respond to your inquiry.
Sources of personal information we collect. The personal information that we collect and process will vary depending upon the circumstances. We collect personal information directly from individuals, automatically related to the use of the Services, and in some cases, from third parties (such as social networks, platform providers, payment processors, data providers, and operators of certain third party services that we use). For example, some of the ways we collect information are as follows:
Information we collect directly. We collect information that you provide to us, such as:
· when you create an account, provide contact information, and send other personal information to us;
· when you complete or submit a form through “The Campus” , for example, "Contact Us" or “More Information” forms;
· when you submit orders or requests, or register for or use “The Campus” , or otherwise contact us;
When you register for an Account on our website, we may ask for your contact information
The personal information we may ask:
· First Name
· Last Name
· Phone Number
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
While the purposes for which we may process personal information will vary depending upon the circumstances, in general we use personal information for the purposes set forth below. Where GDPR or other relevant laws apply, we have set forth the legal bases for such processing in parenthesis
1. Providing support and services: including, for example, to send or facilitate communications among you, independent ice rinks and their affiliated entities, and other users of the Services, provide products and services you request (and send related information), operate “The Campus” ; to communicate with you about your access to and use of our services; to respond to your inquiries; to provide troubleshooting, fulfill your requests and provide technical support; and for other customer service and support purposes.
2. Analyzing and improving our business: including to better understand how users access and use “The Campus” , to evaluate and improve our services and business operations, and to develop new features, offerings, and services; to conduct surveys, and other evaluations, such as customer satisfaction surveys; and for other research and analytical purposes.
3. Personalizing content and experiences: including to provide or recommend features, nearest ice rinks and better deals; tailor content we send or display on “The Campus” ; to offer location customization and personalized help and instructions; and to otherwise personalize your experiences.
4. Advertising, marketing and promotional purposes: including to reach you with more relevant ads and to evaluate, measure, and improve the effectiveness of our ad campaigns; to send you newsletters, offers, or other information we think may interest you; to contact you about “The Campus” or information we think may interest you;
5. Defending our legal rights: including to manage and respond to actual and potential legal disputes and claims, and to otherwise establish, defend or protect our rights or interests, including in the context of anticipated or actual litigation with third parties.
6. Complying with legal obligations: including to comply with the law, our legal obligations and legal process, such warrants, subpoenas, court orders, and regulatory or law enforcement requests.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose the personal information that we collect about you as set forth below or as otherwise described at the time of collection or sharing.
1. Service providers: We may disclose personal information with third-party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as the ice rink authorities, staff, advisors, consultants, and customer service and support providers.
2. Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies (i.e., companies under common ownership, control or management with us) - use will be subject to this privacy notice.
3. Third Parties: We may disclose personal information to third parties in order to provide “The Campus” , facilitate your requests, or with your acknowledgement and consent, including with:
· ice rink professionals and owners and operators to enable them to provide services you request through the Services.
· third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us.
· third parties we work with to provide you with more personalized content and ads, and to track the effectiveness of campaigns.
4. Business transfers: We may disclose or transfer personal information as part of any actual or contemplated merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition, financing or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy or similar event, including related to due diligence conducted prior to such event where permitted by law.
5. Legally required: We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law (e.g., to law enforcement, courts or others, e.g., in response to a subpoena or court order).
6. Protect our rights: We may disclose personal information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g. warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our clients and customers or others.
COOKIES, TRACKING, AND ANALYTICS
“The Campus” may use first party and third-party cookies, pixel tags, plugins, and other tools to gather device, usage and browsing information when users visit “The Campus” . For instance, when you visit “The Campus” , our server may record your IP address (and associated location information) and other information such as the type of your internet browser, your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and the pages you view and links you select on the Services, as well as date and time stamps associates with your activities on “The Campus"
We use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to personalize and improve your experience while using the Services, to improve and measure our advertising campaigns and to better reach users with relevant advertising both on “The Campus” and on third party websites. We also gather statistical information about use of the Services in order to continually improve their design and functionality, understand how they are used and assist us with resolving questions regarding them.
Essential cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features. Without these cookies we could not, for example, authenticate your login or remember that you are logged-in as you move through the Service.
Functionality cookies allow us to remember choices you make (such as the region you're in) and tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you. For instance, they can be used to remember your login details or remember your nickname when you next login. They may also be used to provide services you've requested, for example leaving a comment on the Service.
We may use the following types of cookies:
Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account.
Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like language choice and display of ice rink search results.
Analytics: We track traffic patterns so we can identify popular content and potential problems.
Advertising: We use non-identifiable information about you to show you advertising on our services and third party sites.
If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies before your disabled preference was set. However, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
PIXEL TAGS AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Websites to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Websites (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Websites and response rates. We and our service providers may also use pixel tags in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, track whether our emails are forwarded, and conduct analytics.
Most browsers collect certain information, such as your IP address, device type, screen resolution, operating system version and internet browser type and version. This information is gathered automatically and stored in log files.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS TOOLS
Please note that our Websites do not recognize or respond to any signal which your browser might transmit through the so-called 'Do Not Track' feature your browser might have. If you wish to disable cookies on our Websites, you should not rely on any 'Do Not Track' feature your browser might have.
We use technical, administrative, and physical controls in place to help protect Personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Even so, despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable. In the event that the security of your account has been compromised, please immediately notify us by visiting (“Contact Us”).
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We may retain personal information for longer where required by our legal and regulatory obligations, professional indemnity obligations, or where we believe it is necessary to establish, defend or protect our legal rights and interests or those of others. With respect to the data and files we handle as a processor, we retain this personal information in accordance with our clients’ instructions.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
· Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
· Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may amend this Policy at any time. If we make any material change in how we collect, use, disclose, or otherwise process personal information, we will prominently post a notice regarding such change on the Services. Any material changes to this Policy will be effective 10 days after our posting of the updated Policy or as otherwise required by applicable law. Where required to do so by law, we may seek your prior consent to any material changes we make to this Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please use the following contact information:email@example.com
We do not ship any products.